Mont Marte Satin Acrylic paints have been tested for lightfastness to the British Blue Wool standard, with test results indicating a Level 6 (equivalent to an ASTM II) and above rating for every colour in the range. Under conditions of museum exposure Satin Acrylic pigments will remain unchanged for 50-100 years. Each Satin Acrylic paint tube includes Colour Index (CI) pigment codes, and a star and moon rating to provide guidance on lightfastness and opacity.
- High quality pigments with strong colour intensity
- Excellent coverage
- Lightfastness rating of Blue Wool 6 or above
- Create a wide range of textures and effects
- Adhesive, making it ideal for mixed media projects
- Paint onto canvas, wood, air-dried clay, plaster, cardboard, paper and some plastics
- Not recommended for use with Wooden Palettes