Mont Marte Satin Acrylics are available in 32 beautiful colours featuring premium quality pigments with a smooth, medium viscosity. Completely mixable and highly versatile, Satin Acrylic can be used directly from the tube or diluted with up to 20% water or acrylic medium while still holding strong colour intensity. Drying quickly to a flexible semi-matte finish, Satin Acrylics will not crack or become brittle over time. At the end of a painting session, simply wash up with water.
Mont Marte Satin Acrylic paints have been tested for lightfastness to the British Blue Wool standard, with test results indicating a Level 6 (equivalent to an ASTM II) and above rating for every colour in the range. Under conditions of museum exposure Satin Acrylic pigments will remain unchanged for 50-100 years. Each Satin Acrylic paint tube includes Colour Index (CI) pigment codes, and a star and moon rating to provide guidance on lightfastness and opacity.
- High quality pigments with strong colour intensity
- Excellent coverage
- Lightfastness rating of Blue Wool 6 or above
- Create a wide range of textures and effects
- Adhesive, making it ideal for mixed media projects
- Paint onto canvas, wood, air-dried clay, plaster, cardboard, paper and some plastics
- Not recommended for use with Wooden Palettes